Our hand held induction sealers are best suitable for laboratory, test and quality control applications and also for sealing small batches of bottles. Our hand held sealers are convenient to use and are compact. We export hand held induction sealers worldwide. Being the well known and dedicated shrink wrap manufacturers in India we give utmost importance to the quality of every shrink packaging machine that we create.
We offer two hand held bottle sealers namely our own affordable INDUCTION CAPSEALER model 500HA and the new hand held induction sealer from ITW Pillar Technologies.
Our bottle sealer works in an efficient manner. In order to seal the bottle you need to simply place the sealing head on top of the cap. After doing this you need to press the start button so as to initiate the sealer for a predetermined time. You can hear an alarm ringing that indicates the bottle has been sealed. After this the next bottle can be sealed.
CAPSolutions model 500HA hand held sealer is a compact 500w unit. This unit is based on modern design and includes touch sensitive controls that are convenient to use along with a digital display. In order to operate it all you need is to press the button on the sealing head. This compact 500w unit has a timer control which is adjustable in 0.1 second intervals. It can seal caps up to 70mm diameter.
The new hand held induction sealer from ITW Pillar Technologies is a new model being introduced in 2006. This model includes a latest advanced circuitry. The hand held sealer from Pillar is of superior quality having the top most specification and build quality.
It has a timer control which is adjustable in 0.1 second intervals. It also consists of a variable power output. The new hand held induction sealer has an option of two sizes of sealing heads that can be used to seal cap sizes ranging from 10-70mm and 60-120mm.
For more information about these hand held bottle sealers you can contact us via phone or email. We can also provide you with the best advice regarding which is best for your application.
Automatic Shrink Tunnel
- Mild- Steel painted construction
- 500mm X 350mm jaw opening (WXH) (350mm H is offered optionally)
- Quick-release sealing jaw assembly
- Fully guarded with Micro-Safety switch interlocking
- Gravity film feed
6. Low film detector
- Doors with safety interlock, pressure senor
- Pneumatic pusher with one set of pusher plate
- 1250mm long in feed conveyor projecting outside the machine
- Width of conveyor 150mm
11. L/H or R/H mounted control box depending on in feed direction
- Power: 240 Volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Maximum installed power: 1.0KW (excluding Shrink Tunnel)
- Air requirement: 6bars @ 200 litres/min
- Maximum film width(mm): 640
- Maximum film reel diameter(mm): 300
- Film thickness (microns): 30-100
- Maximum Pack Size (mm): 500L X 330W X 300H
- Speed (ppm): 8 to 20, depending on several factors
We offer most powerful and remarkable cap induction sealers. Our Cap Induction Sealer is known for its reliable performance. These are user friendly and can handle the containers having several diameters and heights. These sealers have a graphic LED Display with easy-to-operate controls. Moreover no water cooling is needed. The cap induction sealer also consists of numerous screens with the help of which it becomes easy and convenient for the operator in operating and maintaining the sealer. We offer most powerful and remarkable cap induction sealers.
- State-of-the-art patented surface-mount electronic system expels the need for water-cooling, radiators, pumps, etc
- Ideal for cap sizes of up to 70mm diameter. Moreover other sealing heads are also available for larger and specialty caps.
- Patented design energy efficient foil sealing systems come complete and ready to use pre-assembled
- User friendly menus and recipe storage
- Contains sealed, gasketed electronics that provides protection for demanding environments
- LED “Heart-Beat” monitoring for simplified servicing. No moving parts
- Load sensitive operator assist “LED BAR GRAPH”, for easy set-up and operating status (patent pending)
- Consecutive and excessive fault detection
- Built in power save mode minimizes energy consumption based on line speed and production use
- Utilizes advanced circuitry to replace the antiquated IGBT circuit. Beneficial for increased power and lowers down waste heat production
- Portable one piece welded frame complete with locking swivel castors and stainless steel elevating/leveling screws with floor pads
- Fast and easy changeovers, sealing head height adjustment-accommodates 1″ tall to 14″ tall containers with a simple hand adjustment. Reduces downtime between changeovers from one size to another
- Standard digital display bottle counter and rate meter (bottles per minute)
- Mini-computer that continue to be informed of basic statistics which include:
Total bottles sealed
Sealing power used
Batch and lot numbers
- Loss of current indicator. Internal circuitry provides monitoring of sealing head power. Automatically adjusts power as needed
- Interlocking stainless steel safety guards with switches to deactivate head if unit is opened while running
- Two-line digital full-text display that is easy-to-read provides all information including the statistics. All faults and operating information is in plain English. All operator settings including LED indicator lights at your fingertips. Minimizes operator training
- Main power switch with OSHA lockout for servicing
- State of the art plug in manifold with LED lights provided for sensors to hook up with no wiring required